Friday, November 13, 2009

life

I broke up with Tim on Tuesday. Sometimes I'm handling it great, other times I handle it very poorly. There weren't a lot of reasons. Just one, really: That my gut told me that we weren't right for each other. Most of my friends haven't figured it out. Although the ones who know have been very supportive. I feel like I took a huge gamble. I really hope it pays off.

I have an exam in an hour. After that's all done I'm going to eat dinner, and then hopefully curl up on my bed and watch movies. i haven't given myself enough time to be alone. And all this studying has gotten me in a whirlwind. I need to take my exam, eat dinner, shower, then watch movies.

I know I did the right thing. But that doesn't mean I don't miss him, and won't miss him. I really do, and really will. This sucks. I just want to go home.

1 comment: