Monday, October 26, 2009

nomnomnom

I've spent pretty much all day looking up recipes that I can make when I'm at school. I found a slow-cooker recipe for chicken enchilada soup, many different recipes for pasta, a few for portobello mushrooms, and there's one i found that I want mom and I to try out involving mussels.

My family doesn't usually cook with a ton of spices, but I am SO tired of eating bland food, when I get home I want to put spices in EVERYTHING. I want spice overload. I want everything to be rich and flavorful.

I was facebook stalking Sean earlier and I saw his mom posted on his wall "I looked at Kirsten's pictures from Tuscany, it looks like she's having a great time. It looks like Ashley's ready to come home from Africa." hahaha yeah. Sorry. Its been fun, but I'm ready to go home. Where I can eat what I want and predict the weather from hour to hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment