Sunday, June 21, 2009

Setting up my Blog account

Alright, so it is Father's Day, June 21, 2009. I have 25 days left in Hawaii, and 26 left in the states. Basically I'm just setting this up so its all ready to go when I actually get the internet set up for myself in South Africa. This is exciting stuff! My study abroad adviser suggests we start keeping a blog, and/or journal before we even go to our destinations because "the study abroad experience begins when you fill out the application." I disagree with that statement only because several of my friends were not accepted into the study abroad program and therefore their experience ended about the same time it began. Anyway, the point is I'll be updating this from time to time before I go (hopefully), and from time to time once I get there (definitely).

Things to look forward to:

Me trying to pack (expect pictures)
Scott and Ashley's Airport Adventures (all 40+ hours of it, on my end)
Lots of fun anecdotes about the first couple days/weeks (depending on when internet happens.)

No comments:

Post a Comment